Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Ode to Roushie Dog



Just realized I've never posted a picture of the family dog, Roushie. Roushie T. Biggins to be exact.
He isn't exactly Lassie, but he isn't Cujo either. Okay, some, including my Dad, would beg to differ, but I feel a lot safer with him around. I don't worry as much about being alone in the house during WLC with Roushie on patrol.
I've never had a dog in the house- our dogs were always outside when I was growing up. The hair everywhere- including my shower mat and shower where he likes to hang out- takes a lot of getting used to. But snuggling with a drowsy dog before getting up for another day of work is certainly worth it. And nothing beats a doggie smile to welcome you home in the evening.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Roushie T. Biggins. Best name ever! haha I love it.